அனைத்து நோய்களுக்கும் எனெர்ஜி டெஸ்ட் ,ஹெர்பல் மருந்து , அக்குபஞ்சர் , ஹீலிங் சிகிச்சை.
What are the common causes for erectile weakness /sexual weakness ?
The capacity of the spongy tissue may be diminished due to several factors like:
1. Ageing: Beyond 55 years, it reduces naturally for a person without any diseases
2. Frequent/Rare sexual acts or masturbation
3. Organic diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension, cardiac diseases, chronic illness, surgeries and also due to side-effects of medicines taken for other diseases
4. Psychiatric illness and anti-psychotic medicinal side-effects
5. Alcohol, smoking, pan and other additives
6. Nervous system diseases and accidents causing neural damage
7. Long standing premature ejaculation (0 to 10 strokes after penetration)
8. Using xylocaine based sprays which will reduce the pleasure input
9. Withdrawing the penis (coitus interruptus) during ejaculation to prevent pregnancy
10. Not indulging in sexual activity for few days (10 to 30) during childbirth, surgeries etc.
Dr.சின்னசாமி அவர்களை சந்தியுங்கள்.
Copy right-2011-2014.Designed and maintained by Dr.K.R.Gomatthi